Monday, March 11, 2013

29th Week


Time is just flying by now. We went to Tyler last weekend for the family baby shower, which Lauren and Karen hosted. It was a small, intimate affair mainly because none of my family could make it, and Liz and Buckley had three showers (two of which she hosted) this weekend. I appreciated Kason's family throwing me a shower, though, and Kris got the girls soooo many adorable, handmade outfits! They're going to be the best-dressed little girls in Texas. We have mostly the big-ticket items from our registry, which is reassuring. I plan to have the nursery all painted and cribs/changing table assembled by the end of this week. Thank goodness it's spring break! It wasn't too fun losing an hour of sleep, but at least we get a week to adjust to the time change. Once the nursery is ready, I'll feel like it's more real. I have nine more weeks, which feels like so little time! I've started my two-week appointments now. Life is going to change so much. Part of me is excited beyond words, and the other part is terrified! It will be quite an experience, I know!

No comments:

Post a Comment