Thursday, February 14, 2013

25th week

Happy Valentine's Day! Just a quick post since there's not much to report yet. Round ligament pain is a daily annoyance now, especially after sleeping and sitting. This morning I woke up with a cramp in my right sciata. Boo!!! Maybe it's time to do some yoga--I'll look up some YouTube videos. Swimming is great but not very convenient during the week due to the drive. It's great feeling almost weightless, though! I go back to the doctor next Wednesday, and I think I take my glucose test then. Will write more later!

Here's my bump pic for this week. It's been a rough week, so I don't look so hot. Babies are getting bigger!!



On a whim, I put the two pics of me at 19 weeks and 25 weeks 4 days together to compare since I'd worn the same sweater for those pics. First time using pixlr.com (basically Photoshop for free online).



No comments:

Post a Comment