Wednesday, April 24, 2013

35 weeks




We've made it to the 35-week mark! Both appointments went fine today. I've scheduled my c-section for May 14, only 20 days away!!!! I'm measuring at 43 weeks and really feel like it. My legs tend to swell more than usual, especially the right one, so that's not very comfortable, and my hands actually swell a lot at night so it's painful to close them until I'm up for the day. I suppose it's because I don't elevate them while I sleep? I've also developed PUPPP on my left hip/upper leg, which is exacerbated by the fact that I have to sit/lie around all day. Kason got me some Grandpa's Pine Tar soap and Florasone to help with the PUPPP, and so far it's helped a lot. These are just discomforts I will forget when I'm holding my daughters in my arms. :) I have an end point now, so I will continue to take things a day at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment