Wednesday, April 17, 2013

34 weeks

Sonogram on Tuesday went well, and the girls are still growing. Summer is 5lbs 14oz (71 percentile); Scarlett is 5lbs 7oz (51 percentile). No wonder I feel so miserable getting in and out of bed! Everything is stable, though, and there's no more shortening or any funneling. I'm afraid the girls will be 7 pounds by the time the doctor gets them out. It's hard to breathe sometimes, especially when they're both in my ribs. I am happy that they're so healthy, though. The doctors and Kason tell me I'm doing a great job keeping them safe and baking. That's consoling, and I suppose it's only for a few more weeks. Then the real fun will begin!!

Another mom-to-be and I were talking about how small we used to be earlier in our pregnancy, and she suggested we make a side-by-side comparison picture. Here's mine, which I made using Photo Grid for Android. It's crazy to see how big I got, and I'm only getting bigger each week!


No comments:

Post a Comment