Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Finally in my 20th week!

It feels great to be at the 20-week mark! I suppose I'm over halfway there since I'm having twins, but it's been fun to read about everyone else's relief and excitement about being halfway there on the birth boards. I go to the doc in an hour, and hopefully I will be updating with the sex of both babies. :) Here's a baby bump pic in the meantime. Pollux decided to photobomb this one.


UPDATE: Everything is normal, both babies are healthy and growing well, and we're having two GIRLS!!!! Seeing their little heinies in the air made me giggle so hard! I drank orange juice before my appointment because I'd read that it makes babies more active during a scan. Well, Baby A was pretty relaxed, but Baby B was wiggling all over the place. The tech had a bit of trouble getting her measurements, haha! Baby A's heart rate is 145, and Baby B's is 150. I'm so relieved they are doing fine, and they were both head-down. It was adorable to see them with their heads close together, even. We're not disclosing their names just yet, but I will announce sometime soon. I'm just so happy my girls are doing great! I might have to change doctors, though, since my current one delivers at only two hospitals--one of which is way too far away from our new house, and the other one does not accept our insurance. I'm sure I will find another awesome doctor. At any rate, if I don't switch before my next appointment in four weeks, I will go in and take my glucose screening test and have another ultrasound.




No comments:

Post a Comment